Image gallery: Hotel Wiesenhof
- Map See map
Coronavirus precautionary measures
what we do for your safety
Cleanliness has always been our top priority. In addition to thorough cleaning, all floors, surfaces and objects are now regularly disinfected.
In order to ensure that the high hygiene and safety standards are maintained in every area of the hotel, the recommendations of international experts have been implemented and the employees have been trained accordingly.
- Before your arrival you will receive an e-mail with the option of digital check-in. You will see: it is easy, fast and very comfortable!
- Before your arrival your room key will be cleaned and disinfected
- Dispensers for contactless hand disinfection are available in the reception area, at the entrance to the dining room and in the toilets.
- All rooms are disinfected after departure
- Objects that cannot be disinfected regularly have been removed.
- On request your room will be ozonized before your arrival.
- There is no distance rule for guests who live in the same room or live in the same household. You don’t have to wear a face mask at the table.
- All buffets are open as usual. Two simple rules ensure your safety:
♥ Our guests go to the buffet with mouth-nose protection, freshly disinfected hands
♥ and comply with the distance rules
- On request and for an extra charge you can also enjoy your breakfast on your balcony.
- Our large garden, the garden terrace and the park offer a lot of space to relax and unwind.
- Massages and body treatments are possible. Advanced booking is recommended.
- Indoor and outdoor pools are open
- Saunas and relax room are open as well (to garantee a limited number of people we ask for prior reservation)
Trip cancellation and insurance policy
for bookings between 01.09.2020 and 31.05.2021:
—> Cancellations up to 7 days before the day of arrival: free of charge
—> Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival or early departure: 70% of the total amount.
—> Should you be unable to travel because the borders are closed, this would be considered “force majeure” = no cancellation fee
Between orchards and vineyards
Holiday fun just as you like it! Are you looking for relax, nature, sun, hiking, swimming .. and all this on the doorstep of Meran?
Then the ‘Wiesenhof’ is the right place for you!
A family-run top address with a magnificent 360° view in the midst of greenery, a stylish ambience and fine, light cuisine: a hot tip for gourmets!
From the heated outdoor swimming pool to the indoor pool, saunas, roof terrace and fitness room, to the idyllic private walking path leading you into the orchards: at our hotel you will find everything to help you have fun and do good to your health.
The golf club Lana-Brandis is only a 10 minutes’ drive away; Passeier-Meran golf club approx. 30 minutes.
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- single rooms
- rooms with more beds
- TV station with information of the holiday area
- afternoon snack
- gluten-free cuisine (on request)
- vegetarian cuisine
- dietetic cooking on request
- bar / café
Beauty & wellness
- outdoor swimming pool
- indoor swimming pool
- turkish steam bath
Garden and environment
- children's playground
- car park
- underground garage or covered parking space
- lawn or garden
- fitness room
- table tennis
- bike hire
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- accessible to disabled persons
- Tesla Charging Station
- charging station for electric vehicle
- credit cards accepted
- Pets allowed (on request)
Double room Deluxe XL
The preferred choice of families and couples who wish to sleep separately. Two independent rooms with cosy sitting area, ergonomic mattresses, modern bathroom, and balcony looking east with view of Avelengo, Tirolo, and the Ifinger-Hirzer massif.
Large balcony, shower, WC, bidet in some rooms, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bath robes , phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV, air conditioning
Double room Mignon
approx. 17 - 25 sqm, furnished with large balcony, shower or bathtub, WC, bidet in some rooms, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bath robes, phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
It’s all in the name: comfy and with panoramic view. For guests who prefer saving on the room and perhaps wish instead to invest in a good bottle of South Tyrolean wine.
Double room Deluxe
approx. 27 - 32 sqm, with ergonomic pocket spring mattress and cosy sitting area, large balcony mostly looking to the east (view on Merano-City, the hills of Tirolo and the Ifinger & Hirzer mountains), shower, partially bidet, WC, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bath robes, phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
Completely renovated and elegantly styled. Special touch: coffee table shaped like an apple.
Double room Garden
double-room Garden: approx. 30 sqm, with wooden floor, a cosy sitting area, large balcony looking west, shower or bath tub, WC, bidet in some rooms, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bath robes, phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
For guests who want to enjoy the afternoon sun on the balcony. Highlight: the hanging chair
Double room Classic Garden
New Junior Suite
NEW 2020! Junior Suite approx. 40-46 m²
The New Junior Suite has a two bedrooms (180x200 cm, the second bedroom with king size bed (140x200 cm), foot-friendly wooden floor, armchairs, some have a hanging chair, desk, back-friendly mattresses, shower, separate toilet with bidet, hair dryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes, telephone, minibar, Safe, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
The highlight: the large planted panoramic balcony overlooking the pool and garden and the peaks of the Texel Group Nature Park.
In this room, no dogs are allowed.
Double room Panorama
Double room Panorama approx. 35 m²
NEW 2020! Your room has a wooden floor, sofa, hanging chair, walk-in closet, desk, back-friendly mattresses, shower, separate WC with bidet, hair dryer, make-up mirror, telephone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
Highlight: a large planted panoramic balcony overlooking pool & garden and the peaks of the Texelgruppe Nature Park
In this room, no dogs are allowed.
approx. 65 sqm, classy design with 2 separate bedrooms (extra large king size bed and single bed), ergonomic 7-zone pocket spring mattress and beautiful lounge with cosy sitting area, shower and bath tub, separate WC and bidet, hairdryer and make-up mirror, bath robes, phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and 2 air conditioning units.
The best of the best! For those who are looking for light-flooded rooms and a breathtaking view and for those who like to lounge in the room.
Highlights: walk-in closet, underground parking space included and 2 panoramic balconies with comfortable cedar wood floor and enchanting view
Double room Superior
Spacious double-room Superior:
approx. 42 sqm, larchwood furniture, extra large king sized bed (200 cm x 220 cm) and ergonomic 7-zone pocket spring mattresses, large panoramic balcony with comfortable cedar wood floor, shower and bath tub, separate WC and bidet, hairdryer and make-up mirror, bath robes, phone, minibar, safe, flat screen TV and 2 air conditioning units.
For those moments when you need some alone time: by closing the two sliding doors you can separate the rooms into bedroom and separate sitting area.
Overnight stay with breakfast from 105 € per person and day
Room with half board from 115 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.wiesenhof.com
Wiesenhof A - Z
• Arrival & Departure: Rooms are to be vacated no later than 11:00 a.m. and are ready for occupancy after 2.00 p.m.
• Cancellations are free until 28 days before arrival date. Fee for cancellations until 15 days before arrival date is 40 % of the arranged price, fee for cancellations until 8 days before arrival is 60 % of the arranged price, fee for cancellations from 7 to the same day is 70 % of the arranged price.
• The hotel bill: You can pay the hotel bill in cash, credit card, or deposit the amount in advance. If you pay in cash we can offer you a discount of 1,5% on the arranged price. The discount is only applicable if cash is paid for the full bill including drinks at the bar (we do not accept partial payment by credit card).
• When travelling by train: we cover your taxi expense from and to the train station in Meran! When flying to Bolzano: We will organize your transfer from the airport to the hotel in Algund.